Rehabilitation Care Center – Call (503) 964-6644 Now!
Drug Recovery Rehabilitation Call 503 964-6644 to Find Help Now! Drug and alcohol addiction ruins lives. Substance abuse makes addicts feel trapped because of shame and humiliation. Addiction pushes a person to the limit and tests how much he/she can withstand physically and emotionally. However, at Drug Recovery Center Portland, OR, there are individuals who understand this pain and will help people beat drug dependency. Treatment counselors will help addicts let go of their crippling-guilt and timidity that the addiction feeds on. Drug and alcohol abuse are diagnosed as medical diseases, and must treated seriously just like any other disease such as, cancer or arthritis. The trained professionals at our facilities specialize in treating drug and alcohol abuse, and always guarantee that our clients receive the best care. End drug dependency and contact Oregon Drug Rehab Programs immediately!
What Is Drug Dependency?
For many people, substance addiction begins with recreational drug use. After a while, drug users soon realize that both the amount of drugs being consumed and the drug use frequency are increasing. Longer periods of drug abuse make it much more difficult to go without the drug and trigger extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Addiction Center Recovery addresses both physical and psychological dependence that develop from the consumption of legal and illegal substance abuses.
- Physical dependency occurs when continued substance abuse disrupts normal neuron function within the brain. Unable to communicate pleasure normally, the only way to receive pleasure-giving neurotransmitters is to abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency sometimes takes longer to form, and arises when the addict experiences high levels of stress and anxiety triggered from not being able to acquire drugs.
To address dependency in a comprehensive manner, it is necessary to address both the client’s physical and psychological dependence on drugs. To help end their suffering, addicts require an experienced and passionate team of experts, who have the know-how and patience to work with them, like the staff at Drug Abuse Rehab Portland. Our treatment programs have a high success rate because they incorporate:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step support groups
- a knowledgeable and caring aftercare staff
- beautiful and comfortable accommodations
Our programs are individually planned for each and every client’s personal requirements: this provides them with the best chance for success. As we continue to utilize many of the newest forms of therapies, we also use alternative and holistic therapies that are reasonably priced for everyone.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, an addict:
- initially withdraws from their substance dependency
- takes part in several kinds of therapy and behavioral modifications that will help the patient confront their problems
- analyze their original reasons for using
- discover ways to avoid relapses and temptation
Oregon Drug Rehab Programs’ recovery group is made up of highly-trained professionals that deal with each step of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation with self-help and support meetings
- treatment for mental and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Rehabilitation Care Center Ends Dependency
Our residential treatment program is a mix of inpatient and outpatient care. The center combines around the clock supervision and ultimately wants patients to integrate back into society. While staying at stunning, luxurious residential houses, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
For more details regarding treatment locations, the negative effects of drug use or substance abuse in general, please call Alcohol Abuse Programs‘ recovery professionals at 503-964-6644!